Victoria Stodden is the Opening Keynote for OR2013
We are very pleased to announce that the opening keynote this year will be Victoria Stodden of Columbia University and co-founder of RunMyCode, an "open platform for disseminating the code and data associated with published results, and enabling independent and public cloud-based verification of methods and findings."
Dr. Stodden is also the creator and curator of SparseLab, and serves on:
- The National Academies of Science Committee on "Responsible Science: Ensuring the Integrity of the Research Process"
- The American Statistical Association's "Committee on Privacy and Confidentiality"
and is a member of:
- The National Science Foundation's Advisory Committee on Cyberinfrastructure (ACCI)
- The Mathematics and Physical Sciences Directorate Subcommittee on "Support for the Statistical Sciences at NSF"
- Columbia University's Senate Information Technologies Committee