- OR2013 CrowdVine
Victoria Stodden is the Opening Keynote for OR2013
We are very pleased to announce that the opening keynote this year will be Victoria Stodden of Columbia University and co-founder of RunMyCode, an "open platform for disseminating the code and data associated with published results, and enabling independent and public cloud-based verification of methods and findings."
Dr. Stodden is also the creator and curator of SparseLab, and serves on:
- The National Academies of Science Committee on "Responsible Science: Ensuring the Integrity of the Research Process"
- The American Statistical Association's "Committee on Privacy and Confidentiality"
and is a member of:
- The National Science Foundation's Advisory Committee on Cyberinfrastructure (ACCI)
- The Mathematics and Physical Sciences Directorate Subcommittee on "Support for the Statistical Sciences at NSF"
- Columbia University's Senate Information Technologies Committee